(9/2)The station move that we hope would have happened this Saturday is not going to happen. The mover is just running into to many issues that have slowed him down. At this time I can not tell you when the move will happen but as soon as I know I will let you all know.
(8/30) I was speaking with the station mover today and due to problems he is having getting the steel under the building due to the rot he is finding, he does not believe he will be able to get the station moved this Saturday. If that holds true I know it will be disappointing and will set us back even more with the other work we need to do but we want to make sure the building is safe to move.
So as it stands right now I would doubt the move will happen Saturday and because of our motorcar trip on the 11th and 12th we will not be able to delay the move to that weekend. So the move will most likely happen during the week after Labor Day, but we will not know that for sure until later this week.
If anything changes and he can prepare the building to be moved on Saturday I will let you all know.