|Extra 2200 South||27||10||0||10|
|Pacific Rail News||10||4||0||4|
|Railfan & Railroad||22||10||7||10|
|Railroad Model Craftsman||9||9||9||9|
|The Railroad Press||8||5||0||5|
|The Short Line||6||0||0||0|
- Column 1 (NAME) is the name of each magazine.
- Column 2 (LIB) is the number of years for each magazine in the library. Yes, we have 184 years of magazines.
- Column 3 (LOC) is the number of years for which we have indexes. This information has been gathered from various public sites on the Internet.
- Column 4 (TRAINS) refers to indexes found on a special site maintained by Trains magazine (http://trc.trains.com/magazineindex/). To access these indexes you must register with your e-mail address. Registration is free.
- Column 5 (COMB) shows the combined results of using our local indexes and the indexes found at Trains.com. Our local indexes cover about 59% of our library. The Trains magazine indexes cover about 42% of our library. Together this gives us about 76% index coverage.
Magazine Index Coverage for the Joseph K. Weber Memorial Library